Questions and answers

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my great grandmother and my aunt (Maria Isabel in Spanish or Mary Elizabeth in English)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week reading a book that took me back to Lima thirty years ago….
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I do

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Imported Ham (low salt)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes 2 boys and grandkids also 2 boys, and step-children and brothers and a big and beautiful family.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes!!!!! I am a good friend

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not on purpose, it comes out naturally.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I am crazy, but not out of my mind. Everyone in my family has!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like them all!!!!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don’t have that type of shoes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally yes – very –

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry (with pieces of the real fruit)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their attitude

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Fat Arms, etc. etc.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My boys (all of them), family and friends that I left in Peru when I moved to the USA

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, why not

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants with black shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Toasted French bread with butter this morning

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
No music (my co-worker is on the phone)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Clean babies, clean house, Calandre, Paris, Amarige Eau de perfume.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My best friend this morning

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None (I am honest)

27. HAIR COLOR?
Light brown with blonde highlights

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel or Honey

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Peruvian, Italian and Chinese (in that order)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy endings!!!!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
The last one of th TERMINATOR saga

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black with grey (very elegant)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, I love Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, Hugs many Hugs

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don’t know…

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don’t know

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am reading five books, all in Spanish, all from Latinamerican authors.

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Is a blue mouse pad with no graphics

40. SHORT HAIR OR LONG HAIR?
Is getting long

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST?
The morning news at 5:30 A.M.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My grandkids voices and noises

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles, of course!!!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
What do you think? Shopping..... Decorating… Writing… Singing…. Cooking…. Being a grandmother and multi-tasking!!!!!!!!!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Bryan, Texas, USA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
All of my friends

Comments